Day two, ten things that make me really happy…
On a list like this, people can be “things” too, right?
- My Glugster. I never dreamed it was a possibility until I met him… My happy place is being wrapped in his arms. I can’t wait for him to come home from work every day. I love that he loves me so much and I love that I am his wife.
- My puppies. Our Riddick is my baby, and the guide dog puppies we raise crawl deep into our hearts… If you’d told me 5 years ago that I would be someone who wanted to take her dogs with her wherever she goes I would have laughed in your face!
- My cats. My Greebo is 10 years old, Magic is a grumpy asshole and Minx is our dainty little mistress.
- My phone. Yes, really. It frustrates me sometimes, like when the battery doesn’t last, but it has an awesome camera and I do love taking pictures.
- Music. It helps me focus and it helps me relax. I dance and sing along without even realising I’m doing it!
- Entertaining. I love having my house full of people I love!
- Baking. Perfecting a recipe or experimenting with new flavours or finding new recipes.
- Working with sugar paste. Getting to come up with designs and create things in sugar paste is just so much fun!
- Animated movies. Especially in 3D!
- Online video tutorials. I have learned SO much from watching it done on YouTube!
Find the original challenge here:
31 Days of Blogging Challenge!