I pinched this from a bit of this a bit of that, since I could use some blog fodder!
- What is your current fashion obsession?
I honestly cannot think of one… unless you count my never ending love of wedding dresses? I adore the bohemian style of dress, tassels, fringe, lace, beads, the soft outlines are so pretty and feminine.
- What are you wearing today?
Jeans and a long sleeve grey T-shirt
As it is pretty short and curly I’ve just got an Alice-band in.
- Do you nap a lot?
Not typically. I battle to stay asleep in the daytime unless I am absolutely exhausted.
- Why is today special?
I can’t think of any particular reason. My Glugster is home, which I love, but he’s not well so it’s not ideal.
- What would you like to learn to do?
I finally knuckled down and I am learning to crochet! It has been a long time since I tackled a new hobby and I am rather enjoying this!
- What’s for dinner today? Chicken burgers!! We aren’t making the patties or the buns, but we’re making our own burgers.
- What are you listening to right now?
The TV is on, as usual, the movie “Open Season” is showing. I am also listening for Guide Dog puppy-in-training, Nimble’s, collar. She’s asleep now, but if she moves and I can’t see her I have to listen for her so I can make sure she’s not up to mischief.
- What is your favorite weather?
Winter! I love the cold! It’s the shortest season, but I revel in it.
- What’s the last thing you bought?
I got some baking supplies, some wool, and some groceries yesterday. Nothing terribly exciting, but I do love any kind of shopping.
- What are your essentials when traveling?
I like to have a pillow so I can nap, and I like to buy one or two of those ridiculous magazines like Hello or People. It’s the only time I buy them.
- What’s your style?
I don’t think I have one… Right now I am so badly overweight that I have very little in my closet that fits me, and I refuse to buy new clothing while I look like this.
- What is your most challenging goal right now?
I have a few, but putting money aside as savings is a big one. I have absolutely no self-control. 🙁
- If you could have a house totally paid for, fully furnished, anywhere in the world, where would you like it to be?
Fourways! 😀 Yes really! It would be closer to my Glugsters’s work, closer to the knucklehead, closer to my baking supply shops and closer to SA Guide Dogs!
- Favourite vacation spot?
I like heading to the Cape on holiday.
- Name the things you cannot live without?
My Glugster, my son, my dogs, my cats, my phone, ice cold Coke.
- How was your childhood?
Big family Christmases, Easters, birthdays, holidays, any special day warranted a celebration. It was torture… 😛
- What would you like to have in your hands right now?
A tall glass of Coke Zero with ice. Ooh, maybe a KFC Oreo Krusher! No! Fresh orange juice with pulp and a sprinkle of salt!
- What are you most excited for?
Ummm… Our 5th anniversary is coming, and I am hoping to be able to have a party for my Glugster’s 40th birthday, and the knucklehead will qualify as a Dive Instructor by the end of the year!
- If you could go anywhere in the world for the next hour, where would you go?
Just an hour? I’d go to see my parents! I miss them terribly!
- Which countries have you visited?
I have only once left South Africa, and that was on holiday to Oz to visit my dearest friend.