Modified Mummy tagged me with the “7 things” meme a while ago, and I apologise for having been so slow completing it… I think I may’ve done it before- or something similar- but I do love playing meme-meme!!
So here goes.
7. When it comes to my relationships with men- romantic or sexual ones I mean- I put them in charge because I have no brakes. If allowed to I will steadily drive the guy nuts because I am quite happy to call him, email him, text him, IM him and go to see him till he’s sick of me! I like to agree the rules up front then I know how far I am allowed to push things.
6. I have a list of ten rules- carefully thought out and carefully worded- for my FiB partners. I allow a little bending of the rules, but if they’re broken the “relationship” ends.
5. I am a biker at heart… I just can’t afford my own bike! My hands itch when they go by me on the highway, and I am often tempted to just pull over on a highway, stop the first biker I see and beg him to take me with him wherever he’s going!
4. All through school, my personal motto was “no kids, no husband”. I never did the babysitting-for-extra-money, helping-out-in-Sunday-school thing. Had my darling Damien- the centre of my little universe- not come along by accident, I woulda been quite happily single and childless!!!
3. I am addicted to nicotine, caffeine, communication, tattoos and sex. I only smoke when I drink, and caffeine makes me sleepy… communication can be in any form- blog comments, emails, phone calls, text messages or IM chats, doesn’t matter. I don’t get NEARLY enough sex and I can’t afford as many tattoos as I want…
2. When Damien isn’t home and I don’t have to play mommy, then I don’t cook, clean, do laundry or wake up on time, and I have the cats to myself! I also don’t see much of my family as I indulge in visiting friends or going out on my own. I pretty much live on coke, coffee, strawberry sorbet and yoghurt. I spend all my time online or watching CSI slash X-Files DVDs. Now if I had a FiB… or a boyfriend… I would most likely spend all my time in bed, mwaaaaaaaaahahahahahaaaaaa!
1. I blush easily at work… for some reason not really anywhere else. And I blush from my ears to my throat! My colleagues love to tease me and make me blush and when I feel my face get hot I blush even more!!!
And now I’m gonna tag seven bloggers!
M Starting with a very good real-life friend of mine and a fellow tattooed mom- Anelle at Cow’s Corner!!!
M And I’m gonna tag my bestest best friend Gen, aka NSNMOTB because she ignored blogland for such a long time (and yes, I know it wasn’t entirely your fault tjomma)!
M And I’ll tag my new friend M@, who has an Animal Mind… since he’s my new blogosphere friend and I want to get to know him better.
M And I think I’ll tag Szarek (Will) because he’s also fairly new to blogland too, and because I can’t recall him doing a list like this yet.
M My next taggee is Tracy– I admire her and her determination and I reckon a list like this completed by an ADHDer should be entertaining in the least.
M And I want a list from you Faerie.
M And last but not least, I’ll tag Rabbit! Hhmmm… seven things Bunny related… should be fascinating!
And no- I will not accept any excuses- I have tagged you, now run along and do your homework or I’ll send a letter to your parents!