I got meme tagged by Expensive Mistakes Cheap Thrills!! Don’t let the title fool you- its not all lewdness here you know!
1. What’s worse – Physical or Mental cheating?
Hhmmm… I reckon they’re equally bad in my book…
2. Is it easier to forgive or forget?
Maybe it’s just me, but I forget before I remember I need to forgive… except for major transgressions of course…
3. Can men and women be “Just Friends?”
Tough one. I think there has to be a measure of “attraction” (for lack of a better word) if you want to get to know each other REALLY well as friends. I mean, I count several men as friends, men I’ve known forever, but it doesn’t mean I hang out with them and have coffee dates and cry on their shoulders. There is maybe one man- apart from my Glugster- that I consider a friend and whom I might turn to if I were in trouble.
4. Dating co-workers?
NOT a good idea… I mean, if you break up with the person- you still need to be civil and polite ‘coz you’re colleagues!
5. All expenses paid vacation to anywhere?
6. On the way to the electric chair – What’s your last meal?
Oh my goodness… I have so many favourites!!! Mickey D’s would so have to be in there… along with a cupcake, a coke, and lemon and litchi sorbet. And a sweet and sour chicken pizza! Ooh and sushi!
7. Water parks are…?
… a friggin nightmare for one who doesn’t like to swim or go in the sun!!!
8. When you are “In Love” do you notice other people?
LOL… no- and I just realised it!
9. Is flirting cheating?
It depends on the purpose. I think of the way I handle most of my male clients, and even some of my female ones, as a little light flirting, to make them smile and feel important.
10. Would you rather have 1 great friend or 5 pals?
I think I would say… 1 great friend. Or both. Can I say I’d like both?
11. If someone called you a bitch would you be offended?
Far from it!!!
12. Are you ok with your significant other being friends with an ex?
I refuse to answer this question on the grounds that it may incriminate me… Mwaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahahahahahahaaaaaaaaaaaa… I don’t think anyone is OK with their other half being friends with their ex! But I am biased against it because I just cannot do it. There’s such a thing as too much history you know…
13. Would you live with someone without marrying them?
14. Favorite sport?
F1 and gymnastics!!!
15. Is toilet paper hung over or under?
Over! Always over! Always always always!
16. Do you squeeze toothpaste from the middle or end of the tube?
From the end. I even used those twisty things to make sure I get everything out!
17. How do you feel about tanning booths?
Mwaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahahahahahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa… have you SEEN the colour of my skin!!?!
18. Friends with benefits?
Been there. Done that. Worked for me.
19. Do you believe in angels?
Yes, but in the biblical definition. I do not believe people turn into angels when they go to heaven.
20. Would you rather take pictures or be in pictures?
I don’t mind either one- though I often forget to be in the pictures myself. I have no problem hamming it up and/or posing if the occasion presents itself.
21. Have you ever flirted with someone you had no interest in?
Oh yes. Because I can, and once I did it because I knew someone I didn’t like was interested in him.
22. Ever kissed a random person and then walked away?
Ahem… err… yes. Okay.
23. Would you buy bootleg merchandise?
No, and I have a very strong standpoint on this.
24. What colour looks best on you?
Whew, I look good in brown and purple and red and black… and T-shirts and jeans. And white. And feathers. And nekkid. Mwaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahahahahahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa…
25. If you could play any sport professionally what would it be?
Holy crap… would you believe me if I said I had never thought about this? Erm… I think I’d like to drive racing cars.
26. Ever break up with someone and regret it?
27. Are you a jealous person?
I think I’m more insecure than jealous, though I think it manifests the same way.
28. Would you ever have plastic surgery?
Oh I have NO qualms about this! I have at least a boob-lift and a tummy-tuck pencilled into my future.
29. When do you want to get married?
When my Glugster proposes… teehee
30. Who has the sexiest accents?
Hhmmm… I think I like the Mediterranean looks and accents.
31. Next concert you’re attending?
Ooh ooh… Rocktober in October with a whole bunch of Sowff Effrikun bands playing!
32. Favorite song?
James Brown’s “I Feel Good”… and many many many others!!!
33. Favorite movie?
I have a really long list, but the Leo diCaprio Clare Danes “Romeo and Juliet” is right up there. Can I pick directors instead? M Night Shyamalan, Robert Rodriguez and Quentin Tarantino!!
34. What’s your occupation?
I am a business consultant. We’re hated almost as much as lawyers.
35. What’s your sign?
I actually have several… but Capricorn is the zodiac one.
36. Are you a beach, country or city person?
I am so a city person. Malls, movies, shopping, fast food, convenience… that’s what I love! I would be in hell if I had to cart my own rubbish and drive 30 minutes for bread!
37. Best vacation spot you’ve been to?
So far, as in get away from everything and everyone, it would have to be the holiday house Damien and I rented for a week in Scottburgh a few years ago. with my Glugster, our weekends on the game farm are marvellous!
38. Have you ever had a “secret affair?”
I refuse to answer this question on the grounds that it may create an unwanted impression of me.
39. If you could own a non-traditional pet which would it be?
I do love snakes and spiders…
40. Favorite show as a child?
Maya The Bee!!!
41. Where do you spend most of your money?
Trying to pay back my credit card… 😀
42. Are you currently working at a job that you hate?
Nope!!! I am very lucky!!!
43. Have you ever been so heart broken that you called in sick to work?
LOL… heartbroken yes, stayed home no- there’s no sympathy at home alone!!
44. Favorite summer drink?
Oh how I love Coca Cola… all year round!
45. Can you change a car tire?
46. Favorite cologne / perfume?
Yardley’s “Baroque”… which is no longer manufactured… and now I love Vera Wang’s “Princess”!
47. Favorite candle scent?
Hhmmm… I’ve never been big on candles, I do like incense though- sandalwood being a favourite scent. Just PLEASE don’t bring lavender anywhere near me!!!
48. Would you consider yourself adventurous?
Errrrm… no. I’d rather tahek pictures than participate.
49. What is your My Space profile song?
I’m going to skip this question see? Rather than explain that I never got into MySpace and so do not have such a page.
50. Favorite concert attended?
There haven’t been many… I was always too broke to go and see the ones I wanted to see like “Jethro Tull” and “Sting”. I did get to see “Alanis Morisette” and “Collective Soul”, buuuut… I think the 5FM birthday concert of a few years ago where I got to see “Smashing Pumpkins” and “James” was my favourite so far.
51. Would you date an already attached man/ woman?
Ermmm… I did it once… but it was kak, and against my better judgement, and I’ll never do it again.
52. Would you sing Karaoke in front of co-workers?
Oh yes- I have too!
53. Can you shoot pool?
After 3 beers I’m a pro… but one more beer and I suck!
54. Do you like your siblings’ significant others?
Erm… I like one of them…
55. Can you drive a stick?
My Glugster says I can teach the pros!
56. Did you wear white at your wedding?
I haven’t gotten married yet, but in all the years I have been planning them- my own and others- white for me was never a huge thing. It may be white and another colour… or no white at all, I don’t know yet. It’s a non-issue.
57. Have you ever sat and hoped for a phone call?
Mwaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahahahaahaaaaaaaaaaaaa… of course! I was 16 once!! And more recently… last year when my Glugs and I started seeing each other and every night before I moved in with him!
58. Ever skip school and spend the day at the beach?
I swear to Christmas, I only ever bunked school once, and it was by accident. I was going to school with my then boyfriend in his mom’s car and leaving my bicycle at his house. Naturally this happened a little later than would have been necessary were I riding my bicycle all the way to school. I arrived at his house and his mom had already left and he was still in his jammies!
59. Favorite TV show?
Another long list… Will & Grace, Stargate, Sex and the City, Oz, Desperate Housewives, Chuck, Reaper…
60. What do you think about gay marriage?
Erm… Aren’t marriages supposed to be happy… Or am I reading the wrong books?
62. What are you waiting for at the movies?
I’m not at the movies- I’m at work!
63. What is your favorite holiday?
I love Christmas… the decorations, the pressies, the food…
64. Describe your fighting style: drunken master or angry monkey?
I do not fight- I might hurt myself!!!
Just my ears, I’m too terrified of the pain to do it again.
Five as of Saturday!!!
67. Which store would you choose to max out your credit card?
Oh my goodness, jewellery and shoes are always at the top of my list… so probably Lulubelles or something like that.
Occasionally, though lately I am partial to the boy-shorts.
69. Write 2 truths and 1 lie.
I go commando every other day regardless of what I am wearing
I have unbelievably sensitive teeth
I never ever wear hats
And I aint’nt taggin’ no one!!!