1. The phone rings; who do you want it to be? My Glugster of course… he and the knucklehead are the only two people who are guaranteed an answered call!
2. When shopping at the grocery store, do you return your cart? Nope. I park it so it won’t roll around, and I leave it there. Actually, it never occurred to me to return it!
3. In a social setting, are you more of a talker or a listener? It depends on the setting I think…
4. Do you take compliments well? I try to… I have to concentrate on saying “thank you” without saying where I got my outfit (or whatever it is I got a compliment for) and how much it cost!!!
5. Do you play Sudoku? Nope. I leave that to my sweetheart.
6. If abandoned alone in the wilderness, would you survive? Erm… I know the theory, so I ‘spose if I was hungry enough I could find something to eat… but I think that unless I had a magnifying glass or something to make fire with I’d be screwed. And then I’d die of sleep deprivation because I HATE being uncomfortable (ie: wet/ cold/ hot) when I sleep!
7. Do you like to ride horses? Indeedy, but my boobs get in the way and make anything faster than a walk a little uncomfortable!
8. Did you ever go to camp as a kid? I did veldschool twice, and it simply reinforced my dislike of roughing it.
9. What was your favorite game as a kid? I loved playing with my Cindy doll… my sister and I each had one, and we had my mom’s “Skipper” doll and we’d play with them, making clothes for them and putting on fake accents and all! I also loved toy horses of all kinds…
10. If a sexy person was pursuing you, but you knew he/she was married, would you go for it? Erm, not now or ever again. But I did before…
11. Have you lied to get out of a date? Mwaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahahahahahaaaaaaaaaaaaa… this would imply that I’d actually been asked out before I met Glugs!
12. Could you date someone with different religious beliefs than you? hhmmm… tough one. I think there are extremes to this, and there are things that can be “tolerate” (for lack of a different word).
13. Do you like to pursue or be pursued? Oh come on! The flattery of being pursued far outweighs the excitement of pursuing!
14. Use three words to describe yourself? Oy… how to do this without coming across as completely vain or self-deprecating!!?! Erm, Intelligent… Intuitive… Open-minded.
15. Do any songs make you cry? That depends entirely on whether or not I am PMSing!
16. Are you continuing your education? One day, maybe… right now I’m happy with the status quo.
17. Do you know how to shoot a gun? Oh yes! And I’m pretty good too!
18. If your house was on fire, what would be the first thing you grabbed? Erm… is this a “thing” as in an inanimate object? Because then it would probably be my laptop and CD holder, where all my backups and such are. But that would come after I’d made sure Glugs, Damien and my furkids were already safe…
19. How often do you read books? Before I got myself online at home I read voraciously, at least a novel a week. Now I read the equivalent in blogs I reckon, with ease, but books have fallen by the wayside. I still read- but it now takes me weeks to read one book!
20. Do you think more about- the past, present or future? Hhmmm… I’d say the future.
21. What is your favorite children’s book? I loved “Noddy” and Enid Blyton’s stories!
22. What color are your eyes? Blue!
23. How tall are you? 1.64M… or 5’4″
24. Where is your dream house located? That would be a loft apartment in Cape Town.
25. Do you have a secret fetish? Ahem… I don’t blog about that stuff here!
26. Have you tried sushi? Yes yes yes! Love it!
27. Have you ever taken pictures in a photo booth? Years ago my BBF and I photographed ourselves with our kidlets in a booth at a mall and then swopped photies- I still have the pictures in my wallet! My head was pretty much shaved and the knucklehead is pulling a funny face, I’ll never forget that moment!
28. When was the last time you were at a library? Oy, a good few years ago! Damien and I used to go religiously every two weeks!
29. When was the last time you were at Church? Well over a year ago…
30. Where was the furthest place you traveled today? Home to work… about a 50KM round trip.
31. What was your favorite job? The one I have now by FAR!!!
32. Do you like mustard? The sweet yellow one you get on hotdogs- or if its part of a meal- yes, otherwise no thanx.
33. Do you prefer to sleep or eat? Oooohh… tough choice…
34. Do you look like your mom or dad? Definitely my mother’s child!
35. How long does it take you in the shower? That depends entirely on what I’m doing- I can be in and out in 5 minutes flat if I don’t condition my hair!
36. Can you do the splits? I used to be able to…
37. What movie do you want to see right now? Can I list more than one? “Igor” and “Burn after Reading”
38. If you could fast forward your life, would you? Nope, where’s the fun in that!!?
39. What did you do for New Year’s? A little party and braai with family in Cape Town
40. Do you think dying is scary? Nuh, I’m okay with it if I think about it.
41. Could you relate to a character in Gray’s? My sister C, who is a “Greys Anatomy” fanatic, once told me I was a little like the Christina…
42. Do you own a camera phone? Oh yes… though it’s a poor substitue for my camera!
43. Do you have an “ex box” with pics and letters from past lovers? The only ones I kept came from Damien’s father.
44. Was your mom a cheerleader? Yes!
45. What’s the last letter of your middle name? “E”
46. Do you like your middle name? It’s okay…
47. How many hours of sleep do you get a night? I average 5 to 6…
48. Do you like care bears? As opposed to…?
49. What do you buy at the movies? Water, a HUGE coke, popcorn and smarties. The smarties (or M&Ms) go in the popcorn, the coke doesn’t last too long, and the water is for after the sugar and salt have made me thirsty.
50. Do you know how to play poker? The basics, yes…
51. Do you wear your seatbelt? Always!
52. What do you wear to sleep?
Glugs! Ahem, sorry. Nothing I sleep in the nude.
53. Anything big ever happen in your hometown? Hhhmmm, I believe the neighbourhood watch had to dart and relocate a brown hyena recently…
54. How many meals do you eat a day? Technically, only one- dinner- but I try to eat something when I get hungry so that I don’t eat too much at night.
55. Is your tongue pierced? Nuh, only my ears.
56. Ever meet anyone you met on Facebook? Nope, my Facebook friends are all people I already know, either through my blog or from real life. I haven’t met all of them in real life yet though.
57. Do you read the newspaper? Does it count if I do it online? I’m wary of news though… it makes me very angry and annoyed!
58. Do you like funny or serious people better? I think it’s a silly question… anyone can be serious or funny depending on the setting!
59. Ever been to heaven? Erm… gag warning, LOL… the last year of my life has been heaven!
60. Did you eat a cookie today? Nope… I was eyeing my new set of 100 different cookie cutters though!
61. Do you use curse words in other languages? Of course! There’s not better way to swear than in afrikaans!
62. Do you steal or pay for your music downloads? I buy CDs!
63. Do you hate chocolate? Mwaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahahahahahahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa…. Oh, ahem, seriously? Of course not!
64. What do you and your parents fight about the most? I haven’t actually had a fight with my parents in forever… but I’d have to say it probably involves the knucklehead when we do fight.
65. Are you a gullible person? Nope. Never have been. I’m far too sceptimistic (to use a word created by my brother-in-law) and I don’t trust easily!
66. Do you need a boyfriend/girlfriend to be happy? Nope. And I was single long enough to know that’s true!
67. If you could have any job what would it be? A wedding planner/ organiser!
68. Are you easy to get along with? I have my moments, but I think I am.
69. What is your favorite time of day? Night!!! I’ve always been a night owl!