What’s been happening? Whats exciting?
- I’m exhausted every night by 9:30PM!!! Its ridiculous!!!
- I’m thoroughly enjoying “Fringe“, “Sanctuary” and “Middleman” on TV- when I can stay awake to watch the ones we record!!!
- Damien seems to be doing okay- we haven’t really had a fight this week. But I can’t let myself relax and think things are fine… I am constantly bracing myself for the next downhill!!!
- I was very spoilt last weekend with my Glugs buying me more jewellery- including a silver dragon pendant!!!
- My headlights have fused and now I only have park-lights… Its totally nerve-wracking and I have got to have them replaced ASAP!!! We had “cake and tea” with da Bruvva (AKA Superman) last night and had to drive behind Glugs all the way home because I was afraid people wouldn’t see me coming- and I couldn’t see properly when the streetlamps weren’t working!!!
- Work is work. There was some hectic debate-inspiring-drama, but I can’t really blog about it…
- I can’t wait for F1 to start!!!
- This weekend is going to be relatively busy again.
- I’m fighting with Vodakak AGAIN… despite being able to give me internet access bundles costing up to R400, without any grief, over the phone– if I want itemised billing I have to fax them a copy of my ID book, and a letter requesting it!!!!
- Its so obviously heading towards autumn and winter… its dark when I get up in the mornings already and the sun is only just rising when we drive to work.
- I overslept yesterday… Glugs heard my alarm, and saw me switching it off, but I only woke up when his alarm went off and had no memory of mine at all!
- My furbabies are all so sweet… Magic is currently running everywhere and half stalking us at every opportunity. She is always under my feet and I stand on her regularly. She’s learning to “sit” now too! She is so pretty…
So what you all been up to?