This list has been doing the rounds… I wasn’t tagged, but this week’s posts are going to be all memes, so this fitted in perfectly!
1. Do you like Blue Cheese? Yup!
2. Have you ever smoked heroin? Nope.
3. Do you own a gun? Nope. I won’t have guns in the house with the knucklehead still living at home.
4. Parenthood: That state of being better chaperoned than you were before marriage. ~Marcelene Cox
5. Do you get nervous before doctor appointments? It depends why I’m there… but the dentist and the gynae always make me nervous!
6. Real or fake nails? Real ones. They grow really fast but I’m not careful enough for fake ones.
7. Favorite Christmas song? I don’t really have a favourite…
8. What do you prefer to drink in the morning? I LURV my coffee…
9. Can you do push ups? Mwaaaaaaaaaaaaaahahahahahaaaaaaaaaaaaa… I don’t think I’ve ever tried!
10. What’s your favorite piece of jewellery? My silver and amethyst dragon pendant and my Thomas Sabo dragon earrings, given to me by my Glugster!
11. Favourite hobby? Photography and baking
12. Do you have A.D.D.? No I don’t think so.
13. What’s one trait that you hate about yourself? The way I put off till tomorrow, every single day…
14. Middle Name? Laverne
stop giggling this instant
15. Name 3 thoughts at this exact moment: my new Motorola V9 charging at home; the blood test results; whether or not Damien doing his LO project
16. Name 3 drinks you regularly drink: coffee, Coca Cola, Sprite Zero
17. Current worry right now? The blood test results… I wish they’d hurry up and get back to me now!
18. Current hate right now? Erm, someone who is “in my space regularly”, but I can’t mention names. Its one of those people who can’t stand silence and will start inane conversations as soon as there’s a silence of longer than 3 minutes, never mind that the rest of us are actually working!
19. Favourite place to be? At home with my Glugster!
20. How did you bring in the New Year? Sheesh… I’ve drawn a complete blank, I cannot remember!
21. Like to go? Flying? Skydiving? For lunch? I have no idea…
22. I had been told that the training procedure with cats was difficult. It’s not. Mine had me trained in two days. ~Bill Dana
23. Do you own slippers? Several pairs! I love them!
24. What colour shirt are you wearing? Pink and grey stripes, one of those faux knitted-vest-over-a-white-button-shirt thingies
25. Do you like sleeping on satin sheets? I have honestly never experienced satin sheets!
26. Can you whistle? Along to a song, yes. Loudly, no.
27. Favourite colour? Shades of purple or black (ja ja, I know black’s not a colour).
28. Would you be a pirate? Erm… only if I could be the captain. The one who keeps all the loot and has decent sleeping quarters!
29. What songs do you sing in the shower? I don’t, I talk to my Glugster.
30. Favourite girl’s name? “Caitlin”
31. Favourite boy’s name? “Cornelius”
32. What’s in your pocket right now? I don’t have any pockets today…
33. Last person that made you laugh? My Glugster!
34. Worst injury you’ve ever had? I believe I broke my collarbone as a baby, but I have always been a bit of a chicken so I never broke another bone. I had stitches once as a child because I was walking along a little wall and fell on my face.
35. Do you love where you live? Oh yes!
36. How many TV’s do you have in your house? Two!
37. Who is your loudest friend? Well, they have to compete with me a lot of the time… sooooo… Anelle maybe?
38. How many pets do you have? We have 3 cats and a teenager!
39. Someone have a crush on you? My sweet Glugster of course!
40. What is your favourite book? I have so many I couldn’t possibly choose one!
41. What is your favourite candy? Wrigley’s Orbit Professional Mints, mixed berry flavour
42. Favourite Sports Team? Ferrari F1
43. What were you doing at 12AM last night? I may have been watching a recorded episode of “Middleman”, otherwise I was asleep.
44. What was the first thing you thought of when you woke up? That it was way too dark outside!
45. Worst habit? Procrastination…
46. Do you play an instrument? Does my laptop count? No? Okay, then no- I don’t.
47. How long does it take you to get to work? That depends on whether or not I have to drop the knucklehead off at school, so it varies between 20 minutes and an hour.
48. Plans for the weekend? So far, only Laura-Kim’s birthday party, woot!
49. If you could eat anything in the world right this second? KFC popcorn chicken…
50. Love is a symbol of eternity. It wipes out all sense of time, destroying all memory of a beginning and all fear of an end. ~Author Unknown