Today was the last day of my 3 week fitness challenge as it is laid out by the EA Sports Active 2 and I have never in my life worked so hard to win a competition!!!
In case you missed it, I blogged about it here, here, here, here, here, here, here and here (and experienced a brief “Over The Hedge” moment there), and I competed against fellow mommy bloggers ExMi, A Bit Of This A Bit Of That, So Close and ImpatientLeo.
Here are my stats as recorded by the Xbox360 Kinect of the end of my challenge:
- Calories Burned: 1556.9
- Total Exercise Time: 04:34:45
- Workouts Completed: 16
- Programmes Completed: 1
- Total Distance Travelled: 12.4km
- Milestones Earned: 31
- Average Heart Rate: 107
- Average Heart Rate Recovery Time: 00:01:22
- Gauge Points Earned: 960
I set my goals for the challenge as follows:
- Do all 12 of the workouts in the programme by the time the Xbox bundle is collected on the 28th
- I missed one…
- Burn the 1800 calories in the three weeks, as laid out in the program.
- I’m rather pleased with my 1556.9
- Do the 6 hours of workout in the three weeks of the programme.
- I fell short of this one…
- My average weight loss is 800g per week on Weigh Less, and I would like to double that by using the Active 2 program
- I only lost a kilogram the three weeks, but I was cheating on my diet every weekend which certainly didn’t help!!!
Lemme tell you bunnies, if I don’t win this challenge I am seriously considering buying an Xbox360 Kinect for me. I started enjoying exercising. I love that I could exercise in my undies since I LOATHE the heat. I love that I could swear at my personal trainer to my hearts’ content- without hurting his feelings or upsetting any gym patrons, although the swearing did decrease as I got a bit fitter and didn’t feel like I was half dead after completing a warm-up!!