~~What’s Inside Your Handbag~~
My handbag is a scary place!
No seriously, my family has always referred to it as “the black hole”!
Check out this Rattle & Mum blog post any my own blog post from back in 2008 for a perfect example! I didn’t even photograph it this time!
Granted it looks better since I cleared it up a little – but there’s still a LOT of stuff in it…
- brown leather wallet containing cards, photos, change and assorted “special” receipts
- small zip bag containing lipsticks, lip gloss and Labello
- asthma inhaler
- a book called “Twinkle Pants”, given me by my mommy darling in 2005
- a couple of pens
- a small mirror
- my “leatherman”
- two different waterless hand sanitisers
- my magic, never-without-it Garnier roll-on pimple “vanisher”
- two handbag hooks
- spearmint Tic Tacs
- my fan
- a little plastic pillbox with an assortment of pills in it
- a small bottle of Grand-pa tablets
- a roll-on deodorant
- a pair of sunglasses
- a couple of tampons
- a couple of wrapped toothpicks