Day ten, your favourite movies that you never get sick of watching.
How many movies can I list here??!? Three? Fifty!? Okay, I settled on ten… Here they are with my favourite quote from each one.
I can’t tell you how many times I’ve seen them, and I will watch them many more times in the future. You’ll notice I have a penchant for animation, and I LOVE 3D movies!
- Baz Luhrmann’s Romeo and Juliet “If love be rough with you, be rough with love. Prick love for pricking and you beat love down.“
- Despicable Me “He’s so fluffy, I’m gonna die!“
- Monsters, Inc. “Kids these days. They just don’t get scared like they used to.“
- Chicago “This trial… the whole world… it’s all… show business.“
- Beetlejuice “What’s the good of being a ghost if you can’t frighten people away.“
- 12 Monkeys “There’s no right, there’s no wrong, there’s only popular opinion.“
- Kiss Kiss Bang Bang “This is every shade of wrong.“
- Megamind “Let’s stop wasting time and call your boyfriend in tights, shall we?“
- RED “Frank, I never thought I’d say this again. I’m getting the pig!“
- How To Train Your Dragon “Everything we know about you guys is wrong.“