I haven’t checked these things in aaaages, so I went to look. As always, I get a lot of ADHD related searches, here are a few I haven’t seen before:
- Hein Badenhorst
- 10 steps before ritalin
- why starcharts dont work for adhd children
And there were several about things I know have blogged about before:
- suncares arts academy
- 1.6 ford focus trend option pack with candy red
- tsogo sun arts academy
- glurge examples
- “how much i sneeze”
And then there were some odd ones… A surprising number of them dealing with medication of some kind!
- can i drink 7 betasleep capsules?
- how long does it take for deselex tablets to work on throat allergies
- monsters inc “smelly garbage and wet dog”
- crutches me
I had a good giggle tonight, I was checking on my Google Analytics and I realised that my “new” blogging home has a whole new set of search terms that led people here, and some of them are very strange indeed!
There were several searches for planning baby showers, lots for children’s sticker charts, and quite a few Absa-related searches.
These were the ones I thought were the funniest, and I haven’t changed any spelling or grammar:
- cool gadjets that make life easier
- gedgets in my life
- tell me how are gadgets made.
- drag queen challenge erm… I think it may well be a challenge to be a drag queen…
- duvet cover feels being touched whilst sleeping methinks someone’s been watching too many Paranormal Activity movies
- handmade ceramic wall clocks I have never made any kind of clock…
- itching caused by duvets
Do you know how people found your blog? What did you Google to find me?
When last did you take a look at the words or phrases people searched and found your blog!?
I realised when looking at my Google Analytics reports tonight that I haven’t checked out my keywords in a while and I went to have a look- there’s some funny searches happening on this here interwebs, bunnies!
Apart from the expected searches involving ADHD, tattoos and TTC, I usually get a lot of results from searches for cars, cupcakes and weddings too- no surprises there. I’ve also had searches for census issues leading to me, but I did blog about it a couple of times so that was no surprise either.
Here though, are the ones that had me frowning and grinning all at the same time!
- “27 dinner” “geek girl dinner
- “get this widget” “car insurance”
- “grosgrain voice”
- 100 % online social network dating
- aising glace
- an angel when you be mind
- baby orajel cape town
- bad angel sluts
- bliss out phrasal verbs
- buy crocheted slip on wine glast coasters
- creepy hand
- cute number 5
- exhibitionist flasher network
- flying times in your sweet and young flowers
- things men should know about women
That led future “lurkers” and one-hit-wonders to my blog via inventions like Yahoo, Google, AOL, Ananzi and so on…! Hell I wish people would leave comments when they visit me. TELL ME you’ve been here for crying out loud- especially if it was by some freaky search term and you were flabbergasted to find my blog listed- or if you actually found what you were looking for!!
@ ADHD child rights
@ poems about ADHD
@ poems for adhd
@ adhd poetry
@ poems of adhd
@ adhd poems
@ ADHD + Poem
@ adhd jokes
@ how to handle a mother who complains about your child
@ teenage pregnancy not allowed in school
@ Teenage Pregnacy School south Africa
@ article geared to teenage mothers